Handicapped Parking Permit

Residents in the City of Papillion should submit all applications for handicapped parking permits (permanent or temporary), either new, renewal, or duplicate, to the office of the city clerk in person with proof of identification.


Applications are available online at the Department of Motor Vehicles website or at the office of the city clerk.